Our customer service department based in Saint Malo is able to help you in case of difficulty with a product marketed by Seatronic. You will find below our operating procedure.
To contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 02 22 22 66 54 16
- Address for material shipment: Seatronic, 14 boulevard de la République, Pôle technique Duguay Trouin, 35400 Saint Malo
For any complaint, please provide us with the references of your purchase (invoice), the description of the breakdown and your contact details by completing the questionnaire accessible under this link.
Warranty conditions :
The product warranty applies to equipment sold by Seatronic for a period notified on the product documentation (this period may vary from 2 to 10 years depending on the references).
This warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Damage or defects resulting from use or handling of the product not in accordance with its normal use.
- Accidents, fires, liquids, chemicals, other substances, floods, vibrations, excessive heat, inadequate ventilation, overvoltages, excessive or inadequate power supply, radiation, electrostatic discharges, including lightning, other external forces and effects.
- The presence of liquid or other product or traces of external or internal corrosion.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, travel expenses, dismantling, disassembly or reinstallation costs of the product.
- We remind you that any attempt at repair by a third party may result in the invalidity of the warranty and/or a refusal to repair.
Checks before any request for warranty coverage:
It is your responsibility to check if the device is really defective, malfunctions can be caused by external factors (connections, fuses, settings, battery status etc...)
Product warranty excluding CPU:
If during the warranty period a product proves defective, we will send you a Colissimo return form to collect this material and at the same time we will send you a replacement product. We undertake to make this exchange within 24 hours for any call received before noon. We will ask you to return the defective product within 15 days, accompanied by the after-sales service file number (which you will receive by email), the invoice number and the description of the defect.
Upon receipt of the product we will carry out workshop tests to confirm the first diagnosis:
- If the product is confirmed defective, we will send you a test report and close the service ticket.
- If the product is not confirmed defective and, after discussion with you, we will invoice you for the replacement product and the return shipping costs in order to return the functional tested product to you.
Central processing unit warranty :
If during the warranty period a central unit is found to be defective, different options are available. The choice of procedure will be determined according to your preferences to achieve the fastest possible troubleshooting objective (objective < 24 hours):
- Sending a refurbished CPU in replacement with a return form to recover the failed CPU. In the event that the condition of the return CPU is not satisfactory (damaged case with traces of major shocks, scratches, rust, etc.), it will be returned to you after repair and you must return the trouble-shooting CPU to us using the Colissimo return form that will be included with the shipment.
- Sending troubleshooting procedure by email A
- Telephone assistance. Hard disk exchanges may be organized.
For out of warranty products: If the product can be repaired, we will ask you to return the defective equipment to us for a repair quotation. If the product cannot be repaired, we will send you a commercial proposal for a replacement.
Special conditions :
The product exchange conditions are only applicable in metropolitan France. For all claims outside the territory, an exchange will be necessary to optimize costs and delays.
Workshop services for which the product defect is not confirmed will be invoiced after a telephone exchange.
Conditions of transport:
The product exchange conditions are only applicable in metropolitan France. For all claims outside the territory, an exchange will be necessary to optimize transport costs and delays.
Some pricing conditions outside the warranty:
- Product support: 15,00 € HT.
- Workshop labour: 52,00 € HT per hour
- Computer manpower: 55,00 € HT per hour
- Backplane replacement: 300,00 € HT
- Replacement of hard disk by a 250 GB SSD hard disk : 240,00 € HT
- Battery replacement and BIOS repair: 55,00 € HT
SEATRONIC doing everything possible to help you out in the best conditions in order to limit the inconvenience caused as much as possible, we count on your vigilance to return the defective equipment to us as soon as possible. Otherwise we will be obliged to invoice you.